The Townhomes at Arbor Villebois Owners Association (TAVOA) is an association responsible for issues specific to the Townhomes. This includes the exterior maintenance of the Townhomes.
The TAVOA is governed by a Board of Directors (BOD) who are volunteers from the community. The term for serving on the BOD is 2 years. Elections are held every November.
Community Management, Inc. (CMI) stores a copy of all the TAVOA Board Meeting Minutes, Financial Budgets, and other governing documents on their website on behalf of the TAVOA. They have the complete historical repository. The TAVOA encourages members to set up an account at CMI, if you have not already done so, to access these documents. (See the Contacts page for more information.)
Copies of recent Board Meeting Minutes, Governing Documents, and Notices are available below for your convenience.
Recent Board Meeting Minutes
- January 18 2017 TAVOA Board Minutes
- November 16 2016 TAVOA Board Minutes
- February 24 2016 TAVOA Board Minutes
- January 05 2016 TAVOA Board Minutes
- 2015_09_15 TAVOA Board Meeting cancelled
- January 20, 2015
* All board meeting minutes must be approved by the board. This will usually take place at the next board meeting. Those marked as draft haven’t been approved yet.
Construction Issues Update
- TAVOA Building Envelope Inspection Feb 2015
- TAVOA Work Notice Aug 2014
- Summertime 2014 Flyer
- Special Report
- Construction Defect Matrix