These rules about the Villebois Community Center Pool are part of the Villebois Community Center and Pool Policies and Rules document available in full on the Governance page. (revised June, 2017). Please read the general rules and these rules about the Pool in full.
The VCC pool is for use by occupants of the following three HOAs — AVOA, Polygon at Villebois OA, and Tonquin Woods OA – which, in turn, make up the VCCA members.
FAMILY MEMBERS AND GUESTS are welcome in the pool area under the following conditions.
- The following family members are allowed to join a VCCA occupant at any time: one’s parents, step-parents, siblings, spouse, children, stepchildren, foster children, in-laws, sibling in-laws, grandparents, great grandparents, step-great grandparents, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews.
- Two (2) guests (non-relatives) may be allowed per household and must be accompanied by the occupant (16 years of age or older) who is their host.
Open seven (7) days a week – Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend or later at the discretion of the VCCA Board of Directors.
4:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Lap Swim
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Open Swim
9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Lap Swim
- There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Swimmers swim at their own risk.
- All pool users must be able to show fob upon request.
- During LAP SWIM HOURS all individuals in the pool are required to swim laps.
- All pool users MUST take a CLEANSING SHOWER prior to entering the pool. Sun tan lotion clogs the water filters, impairing their efficiency.
- All persons must wear APPROPRIATE SWIM WEAR when in the pool: no cut off, t-shirts or cotton clothing is allowed in the pool.
- NO SMOKING within 10 feet of the Community Center and Pool.
- GLASS CONTAINERS are not allowed.
- NO ALCOHOL or drugs allowed anywhere within the pool area or pool deck.
- Consumption of food in the pool area is only allowed in designated “food court” areas. No eating of food, fruit or snack is allowed on the pool deck, except in designated areas (as unanimously passed at the board of directors meeting on June 2017).
- NO PETS allowed within the Community Center or Pool Deck, except assistance dogs.
- ADULT of at least 18 years of age must accompany and supervise children 15 years of age and under.
- NO DIAPERS, including cloth, or disposable diapers allowed in the pool. “Little Swimmers” type diapers only.
- NO RUNNING, DIVING, OR HORSEPLAY allowed anywhere within the Community Center or Pool Area.
- NO HANGING OR SWINGING from the ADA chair lift. If the ADA chair lift is required, please ask the pool guard for assistance.
- NO PROFANITY or inappropriate language in the Community Center and Pool.
- NO INAPPROPRIATE PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION allowed in the pool area.
- All State of Oregon pool rules are to be followed at all times.
- INSTRUCTIONAL FLOTATION DEVICES such as small kick boards (no larger than 18” in length), small safety flotation devices for non-swimmers, or pool noodles are allowed in the pool. No tubes, rafts, balls or other inflatable are allowed in the pool area. No blow-up inner tubes or floating loungers permitted in the pool. Adults must be able to see underneath all swimmers.
- No use of the Fitness Room equipment while using the pool facility. No wet swimwear permitted in the Community, Conference, Game or Fitness Rooms.
- No audible music in the pool area.
- No reserving chairs with towels. After 30 minutes unattended your towel may be removed and placed in the lost and found.
- Please call the Clackamas County Police Department at 503-655-8281 if you observe trespassers of any age or any illegal or suspicious activity within the Community Center and Pool.
- Any fecal or unsanitary incident must be reported immediately to the management company at 503-233-0300 or to the appropriate authority. Pool must be immediately vacated until such time as safe usage can be determined.
Pool General Rules are subject to change.